Wanted: High-Performance Marketing Manager
Are you a detail oriented, high-performance marketing manager who knows how to manage and implement multi-step, complex marketing campaigns with zero mistakes and zero missed deadlines? Do you enjoy working in an environment where exceptionally high standards are expected? Do you have a high-level of confidence in your ability to implement marketing plans and improve their results? Do you have experience coordinating direct mail print production, e-mail, web, SEO, and telemarketing communications to produce a result? Do you have experience in marketing and managing events and trade shows?
For the versatile, experienced marketer who said “yes” to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small, fast-growing iT & Technology consulting firm that is in need of a high-performance marketing manager who can implement, manage and improve the various marketing campaigns we are running. The best person for this position is someone who is high-energy, detail oriented and never happy with anything less than perfection. Those looking for an easy “9-5” job and slower pace should not apply.
In this position you will work directly with the CEO and VP of Operations in implementing and managing various marketing systems and campaigns to achieve our company’s short and long term revenue objectives. We are one of the most unusual and successful niche marketers in our space and have an excellent reputation and client base. A true “A” player in direct response marketing will find our marketing savvy, sharp and fast execution on ideas, and huge market potential to be a thrilling opportunity and a wonderful place to call home.
Success in this position will be measured in the following areas:
- Your ability to take a leadership role and quickly learn and take over the management of several campaigns, systems and tasks already in process. The ideal candidate will be confident and resourceful enough to quickly take charge of what needs to be done.
- Ability to flawlessly develop, implement and manage multi-step, multi-sequence marketing campaigns both online and offline simultaneously. Your ability to hit production deadlines and execute without mistakes (or excuses) is crucial.
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills. At a minimum you will need the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Ideally, you will have the ability to write persuasive sales copy and communications, or at least understand the basics of sales copy to improve our current marketing activities.
- Your ability to coordinate production on various marketing campaigns using a variety of media including print production, direct mail, web sites, e-mail, videos, audio, conference calls, webinars, teleseminars and in-person presentations with little supervision.
- Your ability to use your direct marketing and sales expertise to improve the results of the various campaigns and systems we are already running.
Success in this role will be rewarded with a generous results-based compensation plan. Only those candidates with a proven, verifiable track record in implementing, managing and improving multi-step, complex marketing plans – both online and offline - will be considered.
Ideally, this person will have a true passion for marketing and studied the likes of Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Harry Beckwith, Trout and Ries, as well as the classics such as Caples, Hopkins and Ogilvy.
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit an application with resume detailing your previous work history and accomplishments (not just a list of task and job responsibilities), as well as a brief, one-page summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position. You will also be asked to submit 3 to 4 examples of multi-step marketing campaigns you’ve successfully implemented within the last 6 to 8 months, along with the results generated.