This job listing is for ONE POSITION requiring both technical and customer service skills.
Geek iT is currently looking to add a new technician to our team! How does working for the #1 rated computer, cell phone & tablet repair shop in town sound?
We are looking for:
- An energetic & driven individual that can provide superb customer service & work well with fellow employees.
- A person that can “plug-in” wherever they are needed; will be cross trained in various areas to include various tech positions and customer service.
- A detail oriented person who can follow policies and procedures
- You must dress professionally and above all else be a responsible, reliable person.
- You must have reliable transportation and able to pass a background check & drug screening.
- Someone that can give us a 2-year commitment
- Willing to work both in-shop & on-site at customer locations.
This position is available immediately, but we will not hire until we feel that we have the right person
- Must be able to pass background check & drug screening.
- At Least 1 Year Experience in Computer or Electronics Repair with Knowledge of Both Software & Hardware issues and resolutions.
- Cell Phone Repair Experience is not required but a Bonus. Most of these can be done using a guide.
- Must be able to perform any given repairs successfully, & unsupervised. Device Repairs could include but are not limited to Desktop Computers, Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, Tablets, TVs.
- Be able to work flexible hours within 8am – 8pm, Monday – Saturday & 11a – 5p on Sunday.
- 2 Year Employment Contract
- Non-Compete & Non-Disclosure
- Awesome Phone Voice/Presence. People genuinely like talking with you and you with them!
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- You Provide Top Notch Customer Service
- Positive and Cheerful Personality!
- Highly Motivated, Self-Starter
- Proactive Problem Solver- You Take Issues Head On and Remedy Them Before They Turn into Problems!
- Accountable for Your Actions and Your Work
- Remote Desktop Support Experience is NOT required but a huge plus!
- Smart Phone, no more than 1.5 years old, preferably iPhone.
- Computer no more than 5 years old, preferably Apple. [If Working Remotely]
- Pay Based on Technical Experience, Work Ethic, & Drive - Everyone will start @ $9 + Commission for Training
- Chances to Advance to Higher Positions in the Company
- Vacation Time
- Company Mobile Device (iPhone/iPad)*
- Gym Discounts
- Company Paid Shirts
- Custom Geek iT YETI Rambler*